KS2 Class Teacher
Dates: Apply by Thursday 21st December, 5pm
Salary: MPS – UPS1
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term to 31st August 2018
Jerry Clay Academy are looking for an excellent KS2 Class Teacher to join our forward-thinking, vibrant and happy team.
Jerry Clay Academy is a very successful one-form entry Academy and we are seeking to employ a primary trained and enthusiastic professional with excellent classroom practice to join our friendly, supportive team within a vibrant, happy, learning environment.
We are looking for an experienced teacher who:
- Is an excellent and committed practitioner with a commitment to high standards
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Will energetically enrich the curriculum for all our children;
- Is hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Will happily work in partnership with all staff, governors, parents and the wider community.
- Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum and exciting teaching ideas
- Be professional, dedicated and hard working
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
In return we can offer:
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
- Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
- Fantastic professional development
- A supportive and proactive governing body
- Staff who ‘strive to be the best they can be’ and ensure pupils are given every opportunity to ‘be the best’
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff then we would love to hear from you.
Job description, person specification and application form can all be downloaded from the school website. Application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jerry Clay Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and pre-employment and safeguarding checks.
Jerry Clay Academy
Jerry Clay Lane
Telephone: 01924 303665